Friday, November 12, 2010

My Coke Rewards

If you drink Coke products you may want to join My Coke Rewards. Coke brands include Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dasani, Powerade, Minute Maid, Fanta, VAULT, Barq's, Fresca, Pibb, and Mello Yellow. My Coke Rewards is a program where you collect points by purchasing and entering codes on caps or packages of Coke products. You can enter the codes at www.mycokerewards.com, or text message the code to COKE (2653).
I bring this one up because I have been a member for a while now and just won a free (not even a point needed) bottle of coke. :D The one catch with this is you HAVE to put in at least one code every month in order to keep your balance. Its not hard to do, I get the occasional Sprite and pop in the code. Some of the gifts are high cost but if your a soda drinker it shouldnt take you that long.



No comments:

Post a Comment