Monday, July 23, 2012

Ivory Soap Review





They say its so pure it can float! Well I didn't test that theory but I did get a chance to try a bar of it. First I looked up uses for this soap since its said to have many purposes. Here are some interesting ones I found:
  • Laundry soap (just chip into washer)
  • Facial Cleanser
  • Finger Paint (melted in microwave and add food coloring)
  • Spot Stain Remover
  • Teach Carving Tool
  • and melted into water for a bugspray for your plants.
I chose the last one since this is my first garden ever and the bugs are enjoying it more then I am.


Let me just say that I tested this on my pepper plants which looked like swiss cheese. I started to notice a difference in just one day!! This stuff is amazing and it wont harm us. Its now been two weeks since I sprayed the plant. The leaves are healthy green and hole free. AND I now have 2 peppers growing. Love this stuff and told all my friends with gardens about it.



Per Influenster ( they let me test this):

Find your Ivory now at your nearest retailer, including stores such as Walmart and Target as well as any major grocery, dollar and drug store. A 10-pack of Ivory bar soap retails for around $4.49 (bath bar size).

No comments:

Post a Comment