Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DenTek Flossers

This is a review of the DenTek Flossers. I received two samples. One for adults (Comfort Clean) and one for children (Fun Flossers). My son loved his, they are great bright colors. He actually wanted to try and floss his teeth. I liked mine as well but with a broken tooth it got stuck. These come in really handy at work though. Its portable so I kept one in my lunch bag and used it when lunch tried sticking around.
From the Influenster site (they let me review these)

Where to Buy

Our products are available at all major drug and super centers, and some food outlets. For more where to buy infromation visit our site.
Suggested retail price for Fun Flossers: $2.99
Suggested retail price for Comfort Clean - $1.99 - $2.99 depending on count

No comments:

Post a Comment