Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today's Haul





Free Bic pens at Walgreens with coupon. (on sale $1.99 and there was a $2 off coupon) I had $4 in RR so I purchased 2 Softsoaps $2.69 each (on sale BOGO and a $1 coupon for each) and 2 candles ($1.49 each on clearance in Christmas eisle) at Rite Aid.






Rite Aid Stayfree is 2/$5. I had 3 BOGO coupons for Stay free. For every 2 you purchase you get $2 RR. So I purchased the first set with a my almost expired $4 RR from last weeks Special K deal. This first set totaled $2.50 I used $2 in RR bucks and paid $.50. I got back $2 in RR bucks. I did the same for the other 2 sets. So in total I paid $1.50 in cash and had $4 RR left over. I used those for the previous photo.






This set cost a total of $.97 at Target. I had 5 $1 off coupons for Reach floss. The cost $.97 each. While I was picking these there was a women there looking at floss and I offered her one of my coupons for a free floss. Thats my good karma for the day :) The dividers I found in the Dollar Spot for $1 of course. I needed a filler anyway and I can use them in my coupon binder.






There were coupons sent out by BJ's Wholesale for free mini cornbreads and 3lbs of bananas! These coupons are good till Jan 28th so if you are a BJ's member then check your email.






Ahhh and now the finale my Shaws haul. This cost me...ready for it...$.10. I found the 2 boxes of cereal in the clearance area for $1 each and I had a coupon for $1.50 off 2 boxes. Total so far $.50 The Colgate was on sale for $.99 each. I had $1 off coupons for each of those. Total now $.46. The Vitamin waters were on sale 10/$10. I bought 3 and had 3 $.75 off coupons for them. Total now $1.21. The Gaterade wasn't on sale, its cost $1.99. I had a coupon for a free one which was good up to $2.99. Total now $.21. I had a coupon for a free bottle of Simply Apple so the total hasn't changed. Finally the Maalox was $4.89. I had a coupon for $5 off. The total $.10!!




Todays total would have cost me $78.16 if I had paid regular price for everything. The grand total for todays haul was $1.07!


Thats a 99% savings.

***correction my total would have been $82.04 forgot to add a receipt***

No comments:

Post a Comment