Monday, December 27, 2010

Keeping Tabs

Ok for todays post (since I have a foot of snow outside that needs to be tended) we will talk about keeping tabs. When you order lots of samples and deals its a great idea to write it down. I bought a small day planner just for this. Every day I write what samples I ordered. When samples come in I write a red line under it to know I recieved it.

This book is a great way to keep track. I cant tell you how many companies will offer a product just to get your info and never send anything out. I email each of them after 3 months and ask that my name be taken off their lists. I get over a thousand emails a day so I can use the break. I also like to look back at what I have gotten for deals. As you can see I also keep track of the little ones cub scouts in there. You can also use it for coupons. When I see one of mine is soon to expire I clip it on that weeks calendar so that I see it daily and remember to use it. What other ways do you keep track of your deals? I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment