Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mom to a Blessing

Mom to a Blessing is a blog written by a friend of mine, Jenny. It is about her life her daughter who cerebral palsy and several other medical issues. She faces many challenges with Audrianna and now has a second daughter, Charlee. I know your thinking what does this have to do with freebies but give me a couple of minutes and you'll understand. I have to stop and give her props because I know just handling my son with ADHD is difficult. I could not imagine having to worry about every cough and sneeze or every time she falls. Plus all the medical stuff she deals with makes my head spin. You should really read her blog. In it she explains different aspects of the issues Audrianna has and how they overcome different things. But wait theres more here comes one of the reasons she made her way onto my blog... She posts product reviews and GIVEAWAYS. Yep I said it. Some of the give aways are baby items (she did just have a baby) and some are eco style kid friendly items. Go ahead you know you want to read her blog and catch up and you know you want to enter some of her giveaways. Thanks for all the great contests Jenny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment