Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here goes nothing!

Its been suggestion to me that maybe I should write a blog about my "hobby". I love cheap and free things. Give me a good deal or free sample and well I'm one of the happiest people you could meet. Im an avid yard sailer and freebieaholic. Many people call me cheap but hey why spend a bundle on things that you can get for little to nothing. I've gotten many friends addicted to this as well. Hopefully they will also share their adventures in bargin hunting.
So in this blog I will post great deals and bargins I've found. I also plan to post some of the great freebie offers found online. With each of the freebie offers I will post the link so you to can sign up for them as well.
Id like to try to get some companies to let me review products and get give aways for my followers. This could be a great treat for everyone involved.
It unfortunately is that time of year for the local yards sales to close up shop. So until next summer there will only be deals and bargins found at flea markets and second hand stores.
Im extreamly open to suggestions on other things that you would like to see included in my hunt for the ultimate bargins. Please feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment