Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Purex UltraPacks

As a Purex Insider I have the ability to try new products before they even make it on the shelf. I had the opportunity recently to try new Purex UltraPacks. Let me first say I was skeptical about these little pockets of detergent cleaning my laundry.

To my surprise not only were my clothes clean but they smelled great too. These little wonders are AMAZING. Purex UltraPacks are so easy to use. Just throw a packet or two right in the washer with the clothes and your done. I would highly recommend two in a larger load. I tried just one the first time and felt that it could have been cleaner. With the second try two worked perfectly for my large load. I even had my boyfriend Rob using them and he's super picky!

How would you like to win a coupon for a free pack of Purex UltraPacks? To enter:
(one entry for each)
1. Ask me a question about couponing or product testing.
2. Have a friend follow my blog and say you sent them (they have to be a new follower) -you will receive one entry for each friend you refer!

Please remember to put your email address with each entry or I wont be able to contact you.

Winner will be announced on February 29th. (this time the reminder has been set) I will use Random.org to pull the winner.

Let's get my follower count up so I will be able to bring you more reviews and giveaways.

For a free sample go to FreeSamplePurex.com



**Disclaimer-I am a Purex Insider and help spread the word about the Purex® family of laundry products. As an Insider, I receive sample product and incentives in exchange for participating in brand related activities.**

9 comments:

  1. checking to see if it will let me post really fast!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to win this i want ton know how to get coupons for soda, monster, and gatorade. Also I'm also up for testing products i have signed up for different sites but havent heard anything yet so if you know of any im game. and crystal sent me :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry my name is apryl

      Delete
    2. and my email is stockertfam@verizon.net

      Delete
    3. Hi Apryl,

      Thanks for following. I'm still getting into the reviewing products but there are some great sites for it out there. Try Purex insiders and SheSpeaks they are 2 of my favorites. Also having more then 100 followers helps a great deal to get more companies. I have been trying for almost a year to get to 100 its not as easy as you think.
      As for the coupons I would suggest "emailing for coupons" for this. Its pretty easy. Just go to their websites and tell them how much you love their products. Those companies rarely have coupons out but they may mail you a coupon for providing them with a compliment or complaint. Hope that helps.

      Stacey

      Delete
  3. and mine is Caseygirl19821@aol.com sorry lol we were having too much fun on our FB page didn't pay attention.whoopsie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal sent me alosek@thewavz.com

    ReplyDelete